Mega-Fit® Power Connectors
Mega-Fit® Power Connectors deliver cutting-edge current density at 23.0A per circuit; terminals provide six independent contact points for long-term reliability in virtually every industry and application.
Design engineers are faced with the challenge of greater power requirements with less PCB footprint space. Packaging options have been limited to much lower-, or higher-amperage connectors in this footprint size with limited plating options.
Mega-Fit® Power Connectors solve this issue, providing more power per linear- and square-millimeter than other mid-range power connectors in the industry while packaged in a feature-rich, reliable power system. This product is offered in gold and tin plating options.
Molex Product Spotlight: Mega-Fit® Power Connectors
FiT Families Height/Width Comparison
Features and Benefits
- Power-dense design with high-current terminals, tight pitch and row spacing
- Provides more power per linear and square millimeter than most mid-range power products
- Terminal interface has six independent points of contact
- Offers redundant, secondary current paths for long-term performance and reliability
- Fully isolated header pins and receptacle terminals
- Protect against potential damage during handling and mating
- Positive locking housing
- Ensures secure retention when receptacle and header are mated.
- Delivers an audible click to provide feedback that connector is fully mated
- Sacrificial contacts
- Allow system to be "hot plugged" at 48 volt/23 amps up to 30 cycles
- Extended barrel conductor crimp
- Provides extremely strong terminal-to-wire retention for long-term reliability
- Commercial Vehicles
- Power converters
- Unsealed electronic control modules
- Consumer / Home Appliance
- Heaters and air conditioners
- Washers and Dryers
- Lighting and automation
- Machinery and heavy equipment
- Hubs and servers
- Power supplies and distribution