Harting Han-Modular US4 Connector with integrated Ethernet switch
HARTING has launched a new connector which incorporates an integrated Ethernet switch. The new US4 connector is the first device in which switch functionality resides directly in the connector, making it possible to network four EtherNet/IP or PROFINET nodes with transmission speeds of up to 1000 Mbit/s.
With this enhancement, HARTING’s Han-Modular® connector family lends support to the trend toward integrated networking, enabling EtherNet/IP and PROFINET-based communication to be extended over the plant management level control through to the enterprise level.
Benefits and Features
- 4-port Ethernet Switch
- Double module in Han-Modular® connector style
- Power- und Networkdiagnostic
- Supported standards: IEEE 802.3
- Transmission: 10/100/1000 MBit/s
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Suitable for EtherNet/IP and PROFINET