Heavy Duty Connectors (HDC)
TE's broad range of Heavy Duty Connectors are designed for reliably performing under the most demanding operating and harsh environmental conditions.Thanks to their modular system, these connectors offer power, signal and data transmission in one connector.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for reliably performing under the most demanding operating and harsh environmental conditions
- Rectangular, multiple position pin and socket connectors. Each connector is designated by four components: base, hood, and male & female modular inserts.
- Most popular housing shell sizes are 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Modular systems offer power and signal transmission in one connector.
- Pin and socket insert with fixing frame (housing), top or bottom of which can be assembled.
- Choice of loading pin and socket inserts in a fixing frame.
- Energy Distribution
- Renewable Energy
- Construction Machinery
- Professional Light and Sound