Sync DIN Rail Power Supplies
The Sync series is designed for general industrial applications requiring high reliability power supply in tight DIN rail space.
Following the release of 50W and 100W models of the Sync Din rail power supply, Delta has once again extends the range. The new models feature output ratings at 5V/5A (DRS-5V50W1N☐) and 5V/6A (DRS-5V50W1A☐).
The 50W and 100W single output products are available in 12V/4A and 24V/2.1A for the 50W model (DRS-12V50W1N☐, DRS-24V50W1N☐) and at 24V/3.8A for the 100W model (DRS-24V100W1N☐).
The Sync series provides output circuit in compliant with NEC Class 2 (UL 60950-1) and Limited Power Source (IEC/EN 60950-1), except for 24V/4.0A (DRS-24V100W1A☐). DC OK relay contact option is also available. All the models in the series are able to start at the extreme low temperature of -40°C. Safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (ITE) and UL 508 (Industrial). All Delta industrial power supplies are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection and major international safety standards.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra compact body measuring only 75mm tall
- Universal AC input voltage and full power from -10°C to +55°C operation
- Low earth leakage current < 0.5mA @ 264Vac
- Galvanic isolation up to 3.0KVac between input to output and input to ground
- NEC Class 2/ Limited Power Source (LPS) certified
- Overvoltage/ overcurrent/ over temperature protections