D2U5T-H3-5000-380-HU3C Series AC-DC Three Phase Power Converter
The D2U5T-H3-5000-380-HU3C is a High Efficiency 3500/5000 watt, power factor corrected three phase power supply for 230/480Vac lines with a 380V high voltage (HVDC) main output and a selectable 5V or 3.3V (20W) standby. The unit is provided with Droop Sharing and up to three (3) power modules may be operated in parallel.
The power module is hot pluggable. The module is able to protect and recover from over temperature faults, and has status LEDs on the front panel and additional logic and PMBus status signals.
Their 2U package and >16.5W/cubic inch power density make them ideal for delivering reliable, efficient power to servers, workstations, storage systems and other 380V HVDC distributed power systems. An optional power shelf is also available that accommodates up to three (3) power modules.
Features and Benefits
- 5KW (480Vac), 3.5KW (230Vac) Output Power
- Very High Efficiency; 95.4% @ 50% FL
- 380V High Voltage Main Output
- 3.3V or 5V Standby Output
- Nominal Dim’s: 5.1"(W) x 18"(L) x 3.3" (2U
- 16.5 watts/cubic inch power density
- N+1 redundant (including hot docking)
- Droop sharing on Main Output
- Over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature protections
- Internal cooling fan
- I2C Bus Interface with status indicators
- Optional 19" power shelf
- RoHS compliant
- Two-year warranty