CoinPower® Rechargeable Lithium Button Cells
New for 2016
During 2016, VARTA Microbattery will extend the Coin Power range with the addition of a 14mm cell with a capacity of ~85mA (CP1454). The original CP1254 and CP1654 lines will see an increase in capacity to ~60mA and ~120mA respectively.
The new Coin Power Lithium Rechargeable Cells from VARTA Microbattery are small in size but deliver energy density in a big way. These unique cells offer a powerful, reliable battery solution for the latest headphones, miniaturised medical devices, sensors, instruments and other advanced electronic devices.
Focused on the market requirements of modern electronic devices, CoinPower® offers the following features:
- Capacity from 60 mAh to 120 mAh
- Coin cell shape
- Light weight
- Robust can design
- Low internal resistance
- Discharge currents up to 5 C
- No memory effect
- Extended cycle life
- Excellent charge & discharge characteristics
- 0 % lead, 0 % mercury and 0 % cadmium
- Approved to UN38.3 for air transport
- UL recognised
- Available for direct PCB mounting or use with a cell holder
- Smaller designs and lighter products for increased user comfort
- Charge for the moment, use for hours ... ready to go in 20 min
VARTA Microbattery offers outstanding performance and product support design engineers worldwide.