Avnet Abacus specialists use proprietary tools to benchmark operations against best practices in the industry:
- Discovery & Logistical analysis process performs in-depth process mapping and analysis of a customer’s material management needs. During this process, Avnet Abacus specialists help identify areas in the supply chain management process that can benefit from speed and simplification.
- RaBET (Rapid Benefits Estimation Tool) is a software program that uses specific cost information or industry standards to estimate and compare costs before and after implementation of the Avnet Abacus-recommended solutions.
- Safe Passage® is a detailed collection of project milestones needed to support the successful and timely implementation of the chosen FACT®-based service.
Avnet Abacus supply chain analysts perform in-depth process mapping and analysis to help customers design a more efficient supply chain.
- Comparing current forecasts to previous forecasts
- Comparing forecasts to consumption
- Impact on Projected Sales $ and Inventory levels
- Automate Inventory Replenishment to meet stocking requirements
- Conform to Contractual Requirements
- Stocking Levels/Forward Coverage Requirements
- AVL (Approved Vendor Listing)
- Potential Liability Reporting
Rapid Benefits Estimation Tool (RaBET)
RaBET combines Avnet Abacus' industry expertise with your client's understanding of their needs to calculate the cost benefits gained through the application of Avnet Abacus' Supply Chain models.
“Are there non-core operations that my company can confidently and more economically off-load to a supply chain partner?”
Yes, our RaBET tool can you help you discover how!
Understanding your supply chain is vital to enabling success. Avnet specialists analyse every aspect of a customer’s operation; defining its requirements and identifying solutions that streamline the supply chain processes.Learn More